Summer Conference 2013
Planting the Seeds for Success
Due to the popularity of the location, this professional development and networking event will once again be located at the lovely Oregon Garden in Silverton. Join AAWCC Oregon chapter for an opportunity to sharpen your professional tools with a variety of workshops and time for networking with others from statewide community colleges.
- Date & Time:
- July 18, 2013, 8:30am to 4pm
- Oregon Garden in Silverton, OR.
- Summer Conference Agenda
- $75 (Scholarships are available. Scholarship applications are due by July 1.)
- For lodging info at the spectacular Moonstone Oregon Garden Resort Hotel just follow the link and use AAWCC as the group ID and password to receive a reduced rate of $99.
- Registration is now open!
- Contact Donna Lewelling.
Previous Summer Conferences
See images, workshops and themes from previous Summer Conferences.